Target sports at A.C.E TARGET SPORTS, SKYE
Please note that target sports carry an inherent danger. A.C.E we make every effort to reduce risk through regular reviews, risk assessments and staff training although we cannot completely remove all risks and danger.
By signing this form you are agreeing:
· That you will observe and act on all instructions given both during the initial briefing and during the session
· That you are in a physically and mentally fit state to participate in the activities
· That you are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol
· That you are not banned from using firearms under Section 21 of the firearms act
· That you look after and respect the A.C.E Target Sports, Skye equipment and staff
· That you are happy for under 18s in your care to take part in the activities in question
· Any damage caused to equipment or property by means of neglect or through disregard of instructions will be chargeable
· Your instructor has the right to terminate a session if they believe there is a danger to persons or property due to inappropriate behaviour by any of the group, no refunds will be given or arrangements will be made to reschedule the session in this case
· All activities are allocated a timeslot and must be fitted into this slot, and only continue after this time slot at instructor's discretion. It is advised that all guests arrive promptly 15 minutes before the activity is due to start.
· All participants must act in a sporting manner regardless of the outcome of any competition held
· Discipline of under 18s in the group is the responsibility of the legal guardians, not the instructor
· Photographs taken on the day are likely to be used in social media marketing, please strike through this line of you do not wish to give consent for this
I confirm that I have read the above and by paying the fee and signing this disclaimer, I understand the risks involved.