Participation Release and Waiver for Unleashed Camden, LLC
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (hereinafter the “Release Agreement”). BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU WILL WAIVE OR GIVE UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
In consideration of my being allowed to use the services, equipment, and facilities of Unleased Camden, LLC., “Rage Room”, “Axe Throwing Room”, and “Paint Room” (“Releasees”); I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that I am about to enter a facility where axes are thrown. I am aware that axes being thrown by the novice, the amateurs, and children is a risky, yet awesome activity. I am aware that people cut themselves chopping tomatoes, people that have chopped tomatoes for years. These are inherent risks which cannot be eliminated without changing the nature of the activity.
I hereby understand and agree that my participation in the activity is voluntary and that I knowingly assume all inherent risks, both known and unknown. I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers, and hazards and the possibility of injury, scarring, death, property damage, or any other loss resulting therefrom, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Injuries resulting from the actions or omissions of others, including but not limited to: erratic or negligent actions; inadvertent inattentiveness; incorrect throwing or playing techniques; errors in judgment; purposeful or accidental assault and battery by a participant; slips, trips, and falls of other participants; judgment errors in emergency care; and, flying debris;
- Any and all manner of injury, including without limitation the possibility of serious injury or death, resulting from any of the services, equipment, and facilities at Camden Unleashed, LLC, including without limitation: being hit by an axe, slipping or tripping on debris and hitting the floor, equipment, weapons, people or debris, whether permanently or temporarily in place, failure to wear protective gear, flying debris, or any other consequence whatsoever of utilizing Unleashed Camden’s services, equipment, and facilities;
- Cuts and abrasions resulting from skin contact with damaged and undamaged items, debris, or any other surface, person, or equipment;
- Injuries resulting from shock, stress, or another injury;
- The aggravation or worsening of any existing medical condition;
- Failure or misuse of safety gear, weapons, or any other items or equipment;
- Failure to follow Unleashed Camden’s employee instructions or failure to ask for information or assistance;
- Any injury that may occur while moving on or about the premises for any reason, including but not limited to slips, trips, and falls, and any and all inherent risks of the use of or participation in a rage room, axe throwing room, and/or paint room, and the services, equipment, and facilities used in rage room, axe throwing room, and/or paint room and related activities at Unleashed Camden, LLC.
I understand that use of the rage room, axe throwing room, and/or paint room may place unusual stresses on the body. Use of rage rooms, axe throwing rooms, and/or paint rooms are not recommended for persons suffering certain medical conditions, including, but not limited to: asthma, epilepsy, cardio/respiratory disorder(s), hypertension, or skeletal, joint, or ligament problems or conditions, and certain mental illnesses. Women who are pregnant or suspect they are pregnant, and persons who have consumed alcohol, are advise to NOT engage in the rage room, axe throwing room, and/or paint room. I have been advised to consult with my medical practitioner if I have any concern about my medical condition or fitness to engage in the rage room, axe throwing room, and/or paint room. I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of all the inherent risks associated with rage rooms, axe throwing rooms, and/or paint rooms and the services, equipment, and facilities used in rage rooms, axe throwing rooms, and/or paint rooms and related activities at Unleashed Camden, LLC, which may include, but are not limited to:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of the Releasees agreeing to my participation in activity, and permitting my use of Unleashed Camden’s equipment, room, and other facilities, I hereby understand and agree as follows:
- That I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems that preclude my participation in this activity.
- My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks described herein. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or I will otherwise agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage.
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES, as well as its members, managers, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, and contractors from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense, or injury, including death, that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in the activity DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE BY ANY PERSON OR PARTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS, AND HAZARDS OF THE ACTIVITY;
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES, as well as its members, managers, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, and contractors from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from my participation in the rage room, axe throwing room, and/or paint room;
- This Release Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns, and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
- By signing this agreement, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged while I am on the premises, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Unleashed Camden, LLC, as well as its members, managers, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, and contractors, on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. Any litigation involving the parties to this Agreement shall be brought solely within the County of Camden and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Georgia.
- I agree to obey the safety instructions and rules and to further use the equipment so as not to injure myself or others.
- I understand and agree that Unleashed Camden and its personnel or staff reserves the right to deny access to its facilities to any individual, permanently or for a specified period of time, for any breach of Unleashed Camden’s policies, rules, and regulations, for any conduct that is viewed as unsafe or inappropriate, or for any other reason whatsoever, whether disclosed or not, without refund.
- I understand that while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by Unleashed Camden, LLC.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
- I am at least 18 years of age and legally competent to sign this agreement. This Assumption of Risk, Release and Indemnification shall be effective and binding upon me and upon my assigns, heirs, representatives, executors, and administrators. If I am under the age of 18, this release must also be signed and filled out below by my parent or guardian.
- I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document, as well as the opportunity to ask questions about this document if I have any. In entering into this Release Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of the activity, other than what is set forth in this Release Agreement.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THIS FORM AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT DURING THIS AND ALL SUBSEQUENT VISITS TO UNLEASHED CAMDEN, LLC. I am aware that by signing this release of liability, I am waiving certain legal rights including the right to sue UNLEASHED CAMDEN, LLC, its owners, officers, shareholders, agents, contractors, or employees for negligent acts or omissions.
CAUTION: READ BEFORE SIGNING! THIS DOCUMENT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL BAR YOUR RIGHT TO SUE!
COMPLETE SECTION BELOW IF PARTICIPANT ABOVE IS A MINOR: This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the releases, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin. I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Unleashed Camden, LLC from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in the activity as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law